[mod_python] Database error and files problem

El TuZa eltuza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:02:31 EST 2005

Hi, I'm having 2 different problems. First the most important. I am
using publisher (modpython 2 and apache 1.3.33) and when i want to
open a file it jumps with  "IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory:" no matter the path (i've tried  ./template, ../template,
../../template, with template located in the same folder as the .py).
Secondly, sometimes (and i can not tell when or why) it gives:

 File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 66,
in Connect
    return Connection(*args, **kwargs)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line
134, in __init__
    super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)

InternalError: (-1, 'server not initialized')
and the code is always the same. So, sometimes the database works, and
some times i get this.
Could someone please tell me what could be going on here?
If you need more information just ask for it.
Thanks
tuza

--
Fui a hacer el ITV y me dieron la oblea. Junto a ella un paquete de
Operas y un CD de Pavarotti. Todo encaja a la perfección. Todo, menos