[mod_python] NEWS file contents

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 21 10:50:34 EST 2005

Hi Jim,
  I got you point as well. I agree there should be a just brief info what has
changed ... in that case provide concise overview of changes between 3.2.2b
and 3.2.3b, etc. That would be excellent. ;)
  I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Something _should_ happen,
and I wouldn';t cry if Grisha drops the NEWS file then. ;)
M.

--
Martin Mokrejs
Email: 'bW9rcmVqc21Acmlib3NvbWUubmF0dXIuY3VuaS5jeg==\n'.decode('base64')