[mod_python] Re: next beta

Alexis Marrero amarrero at mitre.org
Mon Nov 14 09:02:08 EST 2005

I did try the code and worked fine for my test file set (~55000 files).

Like I stated in a previous email I made some changes based on Mike's
concern about performance.

So my last version of the function was, I tested it tih my file set
and it passed all my tests.

def read_to_boundary_new(self, req, boundary, file):
     previous_delimiter = ''
     bound_length = len(boundary)
     while 1:
         line = req.readline(readBlockSize)
         if line[:bound_length] == boundary:
             break

         if line[-2:] == '\r\n':
             file.write(previous_delimiter + line[:-2])
             previous_delimiter = '\r\n'

         elif line[-1:] == '\r':
             file.write(previous_delimiter + line[:-1])
             previous_delimiter = '\r'

         elif line[-1:] == '\n':
             if len(line[:-1]) > 0:
                 file.write(previous_delimiter + line[:-1])
                 previous_delimiter = '\n'

             else:
                 previous_delimiter += '\n'

         else: