[mod_python] short term contract position

Mike Howsden mhowsden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:57:56 EST 2005

I recently started building a web application that I need the assistance of
a highly experienced python developer to complete the basic app in a short
period of time. I thought i may be able to find someone by posting here. I
hope this is an appropriate use of this list.

----
Searching for a contractor to assist with development of an online fitness
application.

A successful applicant will have strong Python programming experience and
have previously developed N-Tier applications. Applicant should also have a
working knowledge of relational database concepts and RDBMS systems such as
MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Location: Open
Contract length: 2-3 months (full time)
----