[mod_python] psp module

eoghan modpython at redry.net
Wed May 25 09:02:19 EDT 2005

On 25 May 2005, at 13:22, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

>> What id like is:
>>     Hello world, the time is: 2005-05-25, 12:26:25
>>

> Based on examples on web site as to what code is generated from the
> PSP source,
> ie., at:
>
>   http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-psp.html
>
> The code generated will always insert a new line at the start of
> each section
> of HTML between PSP code blocks. Thus you will always get the blank
> lines.
>
> You might look at the display_code() method of the PSP class as
> documented
> on that page and experiment with it to display side by side what
> the PSP
> source and generated code look like.

Thanks Graham
Will take a look at that. On a different slant, the testing page in
the docs refers to adding apache directives to the conf or .htaccess.
Im just wondering, if I have 5 .py files in my /test/ dir, how do i
tell it to parse all of them as python? So if i had, mptest.py and
hello.py in my dir do i say:
AddHandler mod_python .py
PythonHandler mptest, hello
PythonDebug On

Or is there a way just to allow all files in this path to be parsed?
Thanks
Eoghan