[mod_python] problem w/ authen handler

Bud P. Bruegger bud at comune.grosseto.it
Mon May 23 05:34:17 EDT 2005

At 17.44 21/05/2005 +1000, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>See if mod_ssl sticks anything in "req.notes" or "req.connection.notes" table
>objects which is useful.

Hmm.  I tried in the default handler and the fixup one and neither notes
nor connection.notes contains anything useful.

Searching the web, I found the thread starting here
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2002-February/012411.html but
haven't digested it yet.  Maybe a pointer to a solution?

thanks
-b

Ing. Bud P. Bruegger, Ph.D.                 +39-0564-488577
(voice),  -21139 (fax)
Servizio Elaborazione Dati                    e-mail:  bud at comune.grosseto.it
Comune di
Grosseto                            http://www.comune.grosseto.it/cie/
Via Ginori,
43                                      http://OpenPortalGuard.sf.net
58100 Grosseto (Tuscany, Italy)           jabber:  bud at amessage.info

Free Software in Public Administration:  not just a good idea, but a necessity

Perfection is attained, not when there is nothing more to be added, but
when there is nothing more to be taken away -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery