[mod_python] mod_python without Apache?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Mon May 9 03:23:03 EDT 2005

Does mod_python work with any other webservers besides Apache? I like to
write frontend code in Apache/PHP and have it do the heavy work through
mod_python on the backend (via XML-RPC). I was wondering if there was a
lighter weight webserver I might be able to use mod_python with partly
to use less resources and partly just because I like to diversify my
platforms for security reasons. I like to run Linux, Apache, and PHP for
the frontend and was wanting to run BSD, mod_python, and some other
webserver on the backend.

Thanks - just curious.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>