[mod_python] file upload very slow in fieldStorage

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:08:01 EST 2005

Like I've wrote in another mail, FieldStorage will stream only if the
Content-Disposition header of the file part of the POST entity
contains a filename attribute (see mod_python/util.py line 169). Maybe
we should change this behaviour :

1) Always stream to disk unless told otherwise
2) Allow to pass a directory name where uploaded files will be
streamed ; if not specified a temporary file is used.

Regards,
Nicolas