[mod_python] Using mod_python on a commercial hosting provider

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Fri Mar 18 16:00:26 EST 2005

hi,

make file '.htaccess' in directory where you python scripts are and
write this into it:

AddHandler python-program .py .pyc
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
PythonDebug On

it will set the handler for .py and .pyc files to the mod_python's
publisher.py . if it won't work, you don't have a permission to do
it, then you must ask the admin to do this for you.

azurIt