[mod_python] OS X / Apache 2 / mod_python bug

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:17:43 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:27:14 -0500, Graham Dumpleton
<grahamd at dscpl.com.au> wrote:
> Jorey Bump wrote ..
> > Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> >
> > > If you are talking about change in maintainer, then not that I know.
> > > I am sure that Nicolas would appreciate help of others if you have the
> > > time. I unfortunately don't and really need to get back to my other
> > > projects.
> >
> > Is Grisha still involved?
>
> I shouldn't really be talking for others here, but ...
>
> Grisha was involved in getting the security fix version out but other than
> that I understand his main focus is elsewhere these days. I don't know to
> what degree he may still be giving input or assistance to Nicolas in taking
> over.

Skimming through the lot of emails that the lis have produced
recently... To make things clear, I am not an official maintainer, and
I'm not taking over Grisha :). I only have commiters rights on the
subversion repository, and I have been submitting a few bugs to the
JIRA repository and a few patches to subversion. I usually try to do a
few hours of coding on mod_python on rainy weekends, and lately it's
been quite difficult (not because of the lack of rain, but because my
real work load is currently quite high so I tend to relax on WEs).

For now, I only have access to a Win32 platform. The good thing is
that I can release builds for Win32 and Python2.4
(http://nicolas.lehuen.com/download). The bad thing is that I can't do
much for Mac OS X issues. What I can do is commit a fix to the
subversion repository (just post a patch to the JIRA repository),
while making sure that it does not break anything for the Win32
platform. But I cannot do any test on Mac OS X. Well, I guess this
could be a good pretext to buy a Mac Mini :).

Nicolas