[mod_python] Support for Python 2.4

Chris Jackson christopher.jackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:59:37 EST 2005

This works for me.  Your problem is of course centered around having
two python installations installed.  More specifically, one cause of
your problem could be the different versions of expat that comes with
Python2.3 and Python2.4.

Do a search on the python mailing list for 'expat' and you should get
a list of threads discussing the same issue that you're having.

~= Chris =~