[mod_python] mod_python, apache and cygwin on xp pro

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:21:27 EST 2005

Hi,

You can fetch a pure Win32 (non-cygwin) setup for mod_python 3.1.4
with Python 2.4 on :

http://nicolas.lehuen.com/download/

If you're clever enough to build any version of mod_python under
Cygwin, then we'll be grateful to share your experience ; however I
think it's pretty safe to say this is an unsupported platform choice,
so don't expect too much help here.

As for the mailing list archives :
http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/

Regards,