[mod_python] Configuring Session.Session

Jim Gallacher jg.lists at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 28 10:53:48 EDT 2005

Hi Nicolas,

I can add this feature if you'd like. I'm hoping to spend some time on
Session.py today anyway.

By the way, is CamelCase preferred for use as keywords in PythonOption /
apache config files. I'm not a fan, preferring session_cookie_name to
SessionCookieName, but it's more important to be consistent than right.
:) If CamelCase is the standard I'll change my code accordingly.
Jim