[mod_python] Configuring Session.Session

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:32:00 EDT 2005

Hi Wayne,

Right now it's not possible, unfortunately. It's not so difficult to do,
however, so you can expect it to be included in the next mod_python release.

If this is really urgent I can provide you a hack which will give you the
ability to define the session cookie name using "PythonOption
SessionCookieName foobar". But it will be definitely a hack and will turn
you mod_python version into a non-standard one, which is not a good idea. So
it's better to wait for the next release if you can do so.

Regards,
Nicolas