[mod_python] Quesiton about util.redirect()

dharana dharana at dharana.net
Mon Jun 27 11:04:13 EDT 2005

I'm using a custom handler and I'm also using redirect(). Recently I've noticed
that redirect() raises apache.SERVER_RETURN, apache.OK. Am I as the custom
handler developer supposed to do anything with the exception?

I've noticed the exceptions now because I've added a wrapper in my custom
handler that notifies me if it catches any exception and now I'm getting an
exception every time there is a redirect.

--
dharana