[mod_python] Using a psp parser from outside mod_python

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:57:44 EDT 2005

On 6/23/05, dharana <dharana at dharana.net> wrote:

> Thank you for the suggestion Mamading but I'm already using PSP on a lot of
> parts of my application and I would rather stick to only one php-like parsing
> module.

Understood.  The context wasn't clear from your original post, which
is why I asked if PSP is needed.  As you are already using it in other
parts of the app then sticking with it is the right thing to do.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller