[mod_python] Multiple processes/threads and dbms

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:03:09 EDT 2005

Yes, I know you just groaned when you spotted another email from me :)

But here's the problem. Some resources (files, dbms) are shared
between processes and threads, so how can you synchronize access to
them?

In the Session module which has a session implementation using a dbm,
_apache._global_lock and _apache._global_unlock is used.

Is there anything that exposes that so I can use it too? If not should there be?

-Dan