[mod_python] framework agnostics (was: Thread safety)

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:44:49 EDT 2005

Duh, the URL I've provided is indeed a WSGI implementation on top of
mod_python. Turns out it's a quite small amount of code :) I'm asking
the guy if he would consider donating his code to the mod_python
project.

I wanted to point to this URL, which is a WSGI implementation for IIS
from the same guy :

http://www.amorhq.net/blogs/index.php/fumanchu/2005/05/26/wsgi_gateway_for_asp_microsoft_iis

I can't see how including WSGI support could hurt mod_python.

Regards,
Nicolas