[mod_python] Thread safety

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:52:38 EDT 2005

> Just curious, but what is it about your publisher that is different to the
> standard mod_python.publisher or other extensions such as mpservlets
> and Vampire.

Some things are very similar, some things are very different. The
reason I'm doing it is for myself, I want to use the publisher I'm
writing. If nobody else does, it's no big loss to me, but I hope that
people will see enough useful things in it to help me make it better.
I'm designing it with simplicity in mind, keeping everything very
light while still saving a lot of time.

Time will tell how well I succeed at that.

-Dan