[mod_python] Articles on module importing.

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Fri Jul 8 10:34:08 EDT 2005

If I read this right (and please verify that I am understanding this
correctly as well), that import_module doesn't/wouldn't support importing
packages that just use the stock Python import mechanism.  It could be
possible to call import_module in the __init__.py and in all the submodules
to refer to any modules in the package, but that is left to the programmer.

Otherwise, you could import packages normally, just not supporting reloading.

Nick