[mod_python] pythonpath

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Mon Jan 31 11:47:37 EST 2005

Le Lundi 31 Janvier 2005 16:42, Jorey Bump a écrit :

> Okay, in order to avoid some the quirks of Publisher, let's give the
> module a unique name, like foo.py. Rename the index function to
> something else (I'll use "start" as an example). Avoid using the Alias
> while you're troubleshooting, and don't set the PythonPath for now. This
> gives us an URL like this:
>
>   http://localhost/topdir/webdir/foo/start
>
> Assuming cartair.py is in /topdir/webdir, it should be imported
> properly, because the directory in which mod_python is defined is
> prepended to the path (unless PythonPath is set).
I use index.py in /topdir/webdir (it's a framed page in which the others pages
are also in /topdir/webdir. I can put out the .py because I don't really need
it, but I don't find how to mix .html and .py files together (and I don't
want to use PSP pages because I need to call others modules). The others .py
pages use the publisher with a index(req) method, like menu.py which have to
call cartair.py located in /topdir (and not /topdir/webdir!), and this is the
problem. One time they can call cartair.py, another time not.