[mod_python] CWD in PythonPath

Simon Kesenci god at skri.org
Wed Jan 19 21:01:23 EST 2005

There doesn't appear to be a way to put the current working directory
in the path using the PythonPath directive.  It does fine when a module
in the directory in question is named in a handler directive when
PythonPath is not set.  But when I do set PythonPath, it can only pick
up modules in directories explicitly named in the path.

I currently have
PythonPath "sys.path + ['/home/www/import']"
as the directive, but I have also tried expanding sys.path out in the
directive with both '' and '.'.  Still not luck.

--S.