[mod_python] mod_python release?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:59:46 EST 2005

Judging from

http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

we are 6 with commiters right on httpd-python. Maybe we could do
something like a mod_python bug day soon and commit some of the
patches that were published on this mailing list ? I suggest all 6
commiters register themselves on the JIRA bug repository
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON?report=select), so
that we can assign bugs to each others.

Regards,
Nicolas