[mod_python] mod_python + vampire + psp

Keerati Inochanon unselfishly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 01:21:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I am a couple-of-day old python programmer. I decided to give a shot
at mod_python. I successfully installed mod_python, but I am still
trying to work with vampire. I would like psp files to be able to call
functions in other modules (ie. a .py file). Before installing
vampire, I was able to do this by calling filename/function (eg. <form
action="authentication/login" method="post" name="doe"> ) . If I do
the same thing now, it will give me a 404 file not found error.
Putting http://domain/filename/function in the location bar will not
work either.

This is my <Directory> tag in apache
<Directory "C:\program files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\mapserver">
	PythonOption VampireDirectoryIndex index.html
	SetHandler python-program
	PythonHandler vampire
	PythonOption VampireDefaultHandlers On
        PythonDebug On
	<Files ~ "^\.vampire">
		Order allow,deny
		deny from all
	</Files>
</Directory>

I am using the .vampire and default-handlers.py as provided with the
source as the default content handler. Vampire is now mapping html
extension to psp. The psp file snippet is below:

<form action="authentication/login" method="post" name="auth">
  <input type="hidden" name="isFirst" value="False"></input>
  <input type="submit" value="Login">
</form>

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Keerati Inochanon