[mod_python] CSS not processed in PSP stylesheet

Manfred Stienstra manfred.stienstra at dwerg.net
Sun Jan 9 05:04:03 EST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 10:14 +0100, pit.grinja at gmx.de wrote:
> <Directory "C:/Programme/Apache/Apache2/htdocs/stylesheets">
>     SetHandler None
> </Directory>

Here you define your directory with stylesheets. This will
become /stylesheets on your server.

> #the xhtml template template.xhtm
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="/standard.css"?>

But here you tell the browser that it is in the / directory. Please note
that you're treating the html file as xml, but sending 'text/html' as a
content-type. I'm not sure if every browser is going to be very happy
with this. It might be better to use <link rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" href="/stylesheets/standard.css" />.

You can easily test if the request is 'eaten up' by the handler by doing
a request for the css in your browser and see what you get back.

Manfred