[mod_python] Beta testers for "vampire::publisher"?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Feb 28 18:31:50 EST 2005

Bo Lorentsen wrote ..
> I have been looking at your vampire page, and there is alot about
> extension handling, but I thougth this was a publisher substitude ++ ?

The new code hasn't been released as a package yet and thus not
documented there. I am also still trying to catch up on providing
documentation for existing features. :-)

It is because the documentation isn't done that I indicated I would
explicitly help people to convert if they wanted to try it out.