[mod_python] how do I eliminate the .py extension in url?

Jef Dodson jefdodson at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 18:39:10 EST 2005

Also, it's not a very general solution.  I would like to be able to access any number of scripts
without having the .py show up in the URL.  I am sure it is possible because I had it working
under Linux, but I am now trying to get it working under BSD so I'm wondering if maybe there is
some option that I'm missing in my httpd config file that was there by default on the Linux
installation.  Anyone have any ideas on this?

Jef