[mod_python] Force reload?

Jon-Pierre Gentil jgentil at sebistar.net
Wed Feb 2 21:59:37 EST 2005

Argh!  I wish that mod_python would check all loaded modules for changes
as a flat rule, not as a tree...  because currently it will only reload
something if I touch the handler, because the reload code sees that the
handler hasn't changed and does not bother checking the modules that the
handler uses for changes.  Might as well not even use mod_python.import()
at all.

Anyway, is there an option I can use to force the reload of the handler
module each and every time a request is made?  I am only needing this for
debugging purposes, so I don't mind something that is a bit kludgey.

Thank you!  And please fix the import issue!

  Jon-Pierre Gentil               PGP: 0xA21BC30E
  jabber: jgentil at sebistar.net    web: www.sebistar.net
  "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."