[mod_python] multiple html pages?

John Mudd johnbmudd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:57:14 EST 2005

I need to use frames in my HTML.  I thought maybe I could use frames
and have all the sources in one HTML file (generated by mod_python)
but HTML doesn't seem to support this.  I need a separate HTML file
for each frame.  Any way around this?  It seems like a waste to write
HTML to separate files just so Apache can then read them back.

Could using PSP pages help?  Maybe invoke my Python code from the main
PSP page, generate the HTML code for each frame, save that HTML code
in python variables, have each frame use other PSP pages as their
source, have the frame PSP pages just expand the python variables set
in my main PSP page.

Any suggestions?

John