[mod_python] Caching Issue ?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Dec 2 02:19:03 EST 2005

Any chance of you trying mod_python 3.2.5b? Some module loading
problems are addressed in this version, although not all.

BTW, do you use PythonPath directive? Do you set this directive
in multiple places within your document hierarchy to different
values? Do the problems you see go away if you perform the imports
at global scope instead of within the constructor of your class?