[mod_python] mod_python problem under WinXP

Booboo booboo at flashmob.md
Sun Aug 28 05:10:57 EDT 2005

Hellow everyone

I am sorry for bothering but i hava occured an error while running
(installing actually) mod_pyhton under windows XP

I am running
apache_2.0.54-win32-x86
python 2.3
WinXP SP2

the problem is - i install the mod_python binary file and it goes OK.
I make appropriate changes in my httpd.conf file about LoadModule and
also add
<Directory "D/www/python">
   SetHandler mod_python
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonHandler mptest
   PythonDebug on
</Directory>

strings... But i still see *.py scripts as plain text in my browser

I saw few links where such problem was raised but i haven't found the
solution

the only thing that apache error log says is:
[Sun Aug 28 11:33:13 2005] [error] [client 192.168.0.11] File does not exist: D:/www/favicon.ico

if you have time - please respond

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Buyakov                          mailto:booboo at flashmob.md