[mod_python] Blank form values are not showing up in my mod_pyton/mpservlets environments

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Sat Aug 27 02:35:30 EDT 2005

Scott Chapman wrote:
> Graham,
> It appears that the keep_blank_values toggle does not turn on checkbox
> inputs that are empty?  It  retains intput text but so far not
> checkboxes. :(

It turns out that checkboxes are not submitted with forms if the checkboxes are
unchecked and this is standard behavior for web browsers.  This may be the
_dumbest_ thing I've ever seen.  I haven't tested it with radio inputs but I
have read that it may be the case there as well.

Happy trails,
Scott