[mod_python] Segmentation fault with mod_python and DBXML

Conrad Steenberg conrad at hep.caltech.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:46:32 EDT 2005

Hi Manjeet

You must use exactly the same libraries in Python and Apache for your
application to work. Apart from expat that was already pointed out, a
common culprit is also Berkeley DB, because it's used very widely.

Do an 'ldd /usr/sbin/httpd', or whatever your Apache executable is, to
find out what libraries it's linked to. Then do the same for your Python
binary, and maybe the dbxml Python module as well.

Cheers

Conrad