[mod_python] SSL Socket Problem

Huzaifa Tapal huzaifa at hostway.com
Wed Apr 27 15:27:45 EDT 2005

Hello Dan,

I have been doing some research and we checked tcpdump and netstats
while the error is happening and there are no socket connections open.
Is there a thread safety issue in httplib and socket?  What concerns me
is that the ssl() method in socket.py is at the global level meaning
that the somehow the sockets are being changed by multiple threads.

hozi