[mod_python] installing on apache 1.x server

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:45:57 EDT 2005

The last time I tried to work with mod_python the install package (a
freebsd port) told me I needed NON-Threading python. since I used zope
this was not an option (unless I installed a separate python)

I am wondering if that is still the case. I am using apache 1.3.x. and
have python 2.4.x installed.

If it still is required to have non-threading python, are they any
recommendations on how to setup up both pythons on the same system,
and have mod-python find the 'right' one?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257