[mod_python] mod_python + mod_ssl

Byron Ellacott bje at apnic.net
Thu Sep 23 10:47:59 EDT 2004

Brian Ray wrote:
> I am running mod_ssl and mod_python on separate Virtual Hosts. I would
> like to run them in the same location. Will this work?

I don't think I understand what you're asking here.  What do you mean by
"in the same location?"  If you mean the same physical filespace, you
can probably do that by having each virtual host config include a shared
config for the mod_python section.

If you're using named virtual hosts, note that there is a bug in mod_ssl
for Apache 2.0 that can prevent POSTs from working, depending on how you
configure your SSL options.  It can also affect numeric virtual hosts
and single host setups where you alter client verify requirements on a
per-directory or per-location basis.

--
bje