[mod_python] sys.path shared?

Todd Boland itodd at itodd.org
Wed Sep 22 15:29:07 EDT 2004

Kamil,

SQL Relay is not supposed to be faster than a traditional connection.
SQL Relay's benefits will only show themselves when the load is high
and db connections are scarce.

My db connection will be the first limited resource exhausted. SQL
Relay relieves that bottleneck which will net me limited, but arguably
more load handling capability.

You know when a site gets slashdotted and you see that mysql_connect():
too many users message? SQL Relay will help alleviate that.

My application may never reach that bottleneck, but it's easing to know
I am prepared for it. It's my pro-active nature.

Take Care,

Todd