[mod_python] Servlet and images.

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Sun Sep 12 08:44:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

You can specify which extensions are matched in the AddHandler, and restrict
PythonHandler to specific extensions using the | .foo syntax. Here is my
configuration :

AddHandler mod_python .py .psp .pyh
PythonHandler mod_python.publisher | .py
PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .psp
PythonHandler mod_python.servlet | .mps
PythonHandler tcc.online.publisher | .pyh
PythonDebug On

Regards,

Nicolas