[mod_python] attribute snacks

David Geller dg at sponsera.com
Fri Sep 10 12:57:11 EDT 2004

Whenever I hear "it works on the command line but not in mod_python" I
recall the problem I had, which was similar, but with different
symptoms. Problem resulted from *library incompatibility* issues. I
don't know if this is what is causing this problem or not, but make sure
that there is only *one* version for each library you are using compiled
into apache - especially if these libraries are for db's like mysql. See
the mod_python faq, as I believe this is addressed there.

Hope this helps.

--David