[mod_python] updating changes

Mark McClain mark at gsoa.net
Wed Sep 8 18:14:54 EDT 2004

Sending HUP signals can get old too.  If you are working on a
development box just tweak your apache httpd.conf file.  I changed my
httpd.conf file to cause apache to create a new server for every
request.  It works well during development because interpreter's
lifetime is that of the request, and any changes will be available on
the next request without having to send a signal or explicitly restart
the server.

Here is the section of my httpd.conf on my development machine:

<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers         1
MinSpareServers      1
MaxSpareServers     2