[mod_python] mod_python bake-off?

Nic Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 09:35:57 EDT 2004

steven a <iradik at gmail.com> writes:

> many frameworks are meant to separate programming logic and syntax
> from non-programmer web designers.  what good would a bake-off do in
> these cases?

A bake-off would showcase logical separation of all the different
patterns.

It wouldn't do anything more than that... but it would be a useful
presentation of all the ways you can build webapps on mod_python. That
can only be a good thing.

I hate 'frameworks' but lots of other people don't. I want to show
case my way of doing things so other people who hate frameworks can
see other ways of doing it.

People who hate my way of doing things might like one of the
frameworks.

In short, the more examples the better.

Nic