[mod_python] Authentification/Session Management

Mark McClain mark at gsoa.net
Fri Oct 29 23:54:44 EDT 2004

The session code is native to mod_python.  I emailed a patch a while
ago to address this very issue, but I did not get any feedback.  I've
included it here if anyone is interested.  Basically, it changes last
accessed from the current time to the time that the session was last
saved.  For our production boxes this has worked quite well and
produces predictable behavior.  If anyone has any feedback or
improvements, let me know.

mark