[mod_python] module caching problem

Scott Sanders sanders at apache.org
Tue Nov 23 19:52:30 EST 2004

If you enable the /server-info link in httpd.conf, it should tell you
something like:

erver Version: Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_python/3.1.3 Python/2.3.3
PHP/5.0.0RC3
Server Built: Jun 21 2004 06:45:14
API Version: 20020903:7
Hostname/port: sis:80
Timeouts: connection: 300    keep-alive: 300
MPM Name: Worker
MPM Information: Max Daemons: 1 Threaded: yes Forked: yes
Server Root: /usr/local/apache2
Config File: /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

You can see the Threaded: yes and forked: yes variables.  My server is
threaded and forked (the worker MPM).  I think the default used to be
prefork, which was forked but not threaded.
And yes, it is PythonAutoReload off.

Scott