[mod_python] Re: Accessing all form fields, empty strings or not

Stian Søiland stian at soiland.no
Mon May 24 19:24:54 EDT 2004

On 2004-05-21 19:34:57, Diener, Edward wrote:

> OK, now I understand. I will have to add appropriate hidden fields with
> values to deal with the problem. Thanks !

Just in case you didn't know:

If you need to save the state, note that the Session thingie (included
with mod_python) might be what you want. This requires cookie support
for session IDs, but stores values locally.

Hidden values are ok for other things, for instance if you are editing
a database object 722, you might want to include

    <input type="hidden" name="id" value="722" />

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.