[mod_python] questions about mod_python publisher

Terry MacDonald terry.macdonald at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 19 19:12:23 EDT 2004

Some good questions especially...

3. With publisher, is it possible to hide the ".py" suffix?

I've been trying for an answer to that for a while.  The suggestion is
that one uses SetHandler but I'll be %^&(* if I can get it to work
properly. AddHandler (with Directorys) works fine.

If anyone out there is using the publisher handler and SetHandler to
avoid having .py extensions and it works! could they publish the
pertinent configuration data please (pretty please!). I tend not to use
.htaccess files and prefer the main config file for setting these things
up - if that helps.

--
Terry
Registered Linux User # 311806