[mod_python] Python started with -U option as an Apache handler

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed May 19 14:00:16 EDT 2004

I take it your using FieldStorage class of mod_python correct?  Take a
look at the docs should help:

http://modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-util-fstor.html
http://modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-util-fstor-fld.html

And since you mention you've used cgi in the past, take note of the
folling in the docs:

"Note: Unlike the standard library cgi module FieldStorage class, a
Field object is returned only when it is a file upload. In all other
cases the return is an instance of StringField. This means that you do
not need to use the .value attribute to access values of fields in most
cases."

I don't use the FieldStorage class, but it looks like you want
form["AFormField"].file

Mike

michael.neel at mediapulse.com
vice president of information systems