[mod_python] Controlling authentication at run-time

Chris Curvey ccurvey at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 16:25:16 EDT 2004

That's "Just The Way It Works".  ("It" in this case, being the basic
authentication that's implemented as part of Apache.)

There's an example in the docs
(http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/tut-more-complicated.html)
that has instructions on setting up your own authentication handler
using mod_python.  If I were you, I'd start there.  You could put
whatever you wanted in there.

-Chris