[mod_python] Bug in mod_python previously reported

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Wed May 12 23:19:41 EDT 2004

Eddie -

To answer your specific question - I personally have not had any time to
look at it yet, can't speak for anyone else on the list. It may be that
this is somehow related to issues reported by The Doctor What earlier
today on the list, though I think a couple more e-mails will need to be
exchanged before its clarified.

We have every intention of fixing every bug, but keep in mind that
mod_python is developed in its entirety by volunteers in our spare time,
and sometimes there just isn't any.

On the other hand it is open source for a reason - when you see a problem
and don't see a lot of cooperation from the developers, do try fixing it
yourself if you can (or at least researching as much as you possibly could
about it), and contributing the code/info back to the project, it would be
much appreciated by the community.

Grisha