[mod_python] upload file?

John Mudd johnmudd at mindspring.com
Thu May 6 13:21:29 EST 2004

(Sorry if you see this msg twice.  I submitted this earlier today by under a non-member email address.)

I'm trying to upload a file.  I specified a "file" type input field in my HTML, it displays as expected with the "Browse..." button, I'm able to select a file but...

When I look in the FieldStorage dictionary for the field I only get a String type field that is the file name.  I was expecting a "Field" type object that would provide access to the file name and contents.

What am I missing?

John