[mod_python] No luck with 2.7.10

Bartlomiej Rymarski bart at wsisiz.edu.pl
Wed Mar 31 17:24:04 EST 2004

Hello,
I'm trying to get mod_python 2.7.10 to run under apache 1.3.27 (python
2.3.3). I have these lines in httpd.conf

#v+
LoadModule python_module /usr/lib/apache/mod_python.so

<Directory /py>
   AddHandler python-program .py
   PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
   Pythondebug On
</Directory>
#v-

No errors while restarting apache, I have a few files in /py directory.
When I try to access the scripts through web browser I get a "404 Error",
in httpd/error_log there's only one line:

[notice] mod_python: (Re)importing mod_python.publisher from None

Everything works without mod_python.publisher...

Is this a known issue with 1.3.x apache? I didn't have such problems with
apache 2.x and publisher from mod_python 3.1 ...

Thanks in advance.

--
Bartek Rymarski <bart at wsisiz.edu.pl>
$ %blow